- Getting Started with Moodle
This module covers the basic process of how to log into Moodle, the basic parts of the interface, where key navigation and useful tools are located and how to use them. It also covers how to find and update information in your user profile and how to set your user preferences for forums, messaging, and notifications.
Objectives for this module are:
- Be able to log in and know what to do if you can't
- Use basic navigation, including the breadcrumb
- Update your user profile information
- Set your user preferences including controlling notifications